This past month has been very busy with baseball 3 days a week, sometimes games a week, and getting ready for our trip to Utah. Emily currently has a sinus infection that affected only her nose and eyes. Poor baby woke up yesterday and could only open her eyes after a bunch of rubbing because they were so caked with goo. After putting the eyedrops in one time, her eyes had made a very noticeable improvement and this morning when she woke up, there was almost no goo!! YAY!! She's also teething and I felt at least 8 teeth coming in. I think that maybe more than that are coming in. My poor baby is miserable and we hope that her mouth will feel better soon. She'll really enjoy having lots of teeth though. Then she can eat meat easier.
I am growing some plants on my back deck. 3 tomato plants, 1 pepper plant, and 3 or 4 strawberry plants. I have already harvested 2 berries off of the strawberry plants and am so excited that my first attempt at growing food seems to be doing good.
We were having some computer problems the past couple weeks but now it's fixed so I will try to get some pictures up before we head to Utah. And then some more when we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you got the eye problem solved and I am jealous that you have a garden in which to grow food although I hate weeding and general garden up keep so I guess it's good that I don't have one.
Oh, you will have to let me know if you are near my house, we would love a visit! Oh a garden is so much work, but the things homegrown taste so much better than store bought.
That's fun that you're growing some things. gotta love the fresh veggies! Looks like we'll miss you in UT. We'll be there July 1st through the 11th or so.
Post a Comment