
Okay, since we have now been in our house for just over a month, I figure that it's about time to post some pictures. Here is a front view of the house. The big window to the left of the door is Emily's window. She has a window seat in her room.

This is just to the side to show our garage, or as Mike calls it, his man-cave.

This is the formal dining room.

And this is the entry way.

This is a portion of the kitchen. I kind of like having the oven seperate, but it's a pathetic oven that doesn't cook well.

This is the breakfast area, whis is actually pretty big and then you walk through that doorway to the laundry room.

This is in our living room. The beams on the ceiling are going to come down because they make it so that the fan can't catch any air to move around. And they're just ugly.

This is the built in desk in Daniel's room.

This is the kids bathroom. Their tub looks better than the one in the master bath which is a hideous green. They will both eventually change.

This is our backyard. Just one big deck. It will be coming up soon so that we can put in a play set and hopefully get rid of all the bugs and roaches.
I'm loving having our new house. It's so big! It's nearly 2600 square feet! And one of the best things is that I get my own sewing room!!
6 comments:
I love it!! I can't wait until we're homeowners (hopefully soon!)
What a cute house! How exciting!
It looks really nice. I hope you guys are happy there.
Looks like you are all moved in now! Yay!
I love your new house! It will be fun to do a little fixing up, and changing things to make it your own. Your own sewing room! I am so jealous!
Your new home is beautiful! How fun :)
Post a Comment