Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Daniel's first lost tooth!

Last night (May 6th) after Daniel went to bed, he pulled out his first loose tooth!  He is so excited about it!  He has been working on it for a few days now and is now going to work on his two other loose teeth.  He is so excited that he's growing up! 
He has also been doing really well on his baseball team.  His team has played 11 games now and they are undefeated.  Daniel filled in for a team on Friday because they were short a couple of players.  Mike took him and I stayed home.  When they got home, Mike told me that one of the moms on the team Daniel was filling in on was complaining that the White Sox, Daniel's team, had an unfair advantage because of their first baseman and pitcher.  Daniel plays pitcher.  I laughed because all of the couches had passed Daniel up when picking their teams at least 5 times.  Daniel is short and so I think he was probably one of the last ones chosen.  It was probably a very pleasant surprise to the couch that Daniel could play so well.  That mom wouldn't have been complaining if her son was on Daniel's team.  I just thought it was hilarious! 

He lost his second tooth on Friday May 28th.

1 comment:

Delia said...

Yay! That is so exciting! He is really growing up fast! Two teeth already? Wow.