Today Emily turned nine months old. This year has gone by so fast! She's pulling up on everything that she can and is so close to standing on her own. We had her 9 month checkup the other day and she weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs and half an ounce. She's getting close to being 25 inches tall too. I think that her top teeth are close but we'll see if they're in by the time she turns one. She's also giving me kisses. She opens her mouth and then moves her head back and forth while she says "aaaaahhhhhh". She only gives kisses to me. She doesn't like daddy's scratchy face. hehehe
This evening as we were getting Daniel ready for bed, me and him were cleaning his room and he told me "A clean room is a safe room." I thought that was so cute. The things he comes up with to say make me laugh. He's doing so good with his reading too! He's picking up more and more words and I'm so proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so cute! i just love this age! don't you!? :)
Time flies! She is so grown. I can't believe the beetle eating. Yuck!
I was just about to write and ask if you had a blog...then I found it! How fun to catch up! Hope you're all doing well.
Post a Comment