Thursday, August 12, 2010
New Blog
I have been using this blog as a journal for my little family and now I have started a new blog for me to use as I work to regain my pre-baby body. Feel free to visit it. It's mostly for myself, something that I have to report to to help keep me on track. I think that I will mostly use it to post good food, exercises that I like or even don't like, and of course my progress. If I get brave enough, I'll post before pics and pics as I progress to where I want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so awesome for doing this! You will do great! I've been trying to be healthier too, it's hard to get a good workout when you have young kids. Now if we could get exercise to erase stretch marks too we'd be in business. LOL!
Post a Comment