Friday, January 18, 2008
Grown-up life
Sometimes as I'm going about my daily life, it surprises me that I'm not just playing house. I'm the wife and mommy and I don't have to ask if I can do something or drink the milk. I can even drink the milk out of the carton and nobody's going to yell at me. After about six months of being out of college and living in the "real world", I sometimes think it would be nice to be back in school where I know most of what's going to happen. It's always a guarantee that money will be tight, Mike will have school everyday, and everyone around me is usually within 10 years of my age and in the same situation as we are. Things are much different now. I am probably the youngest mom in the ward. I was visiting teaching yesterday and the lady we were visiting asked me if I look back and think I was way too young when I got married. Right now, I can't really do that. I know I have grown up since I got married but I still feel really young. But at the same time, it seems like I have been married forever. There are definently things I would change but I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I have my husband and my two wonderful kids for all eternity and I will forever be grateful for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love this blog awesome.
you are going to have so much fun with this.
Post a Comment