Saturday, January 26, 2008

The pants are on!!

For the past I don't kmow how long, Daniel has refused to wear pants while we are at home. When we get home from somewhere the very first thing he would do upon walking through the door is take off his pants. Because of the dry cold his legs were getting very dry and chapped so we started bribing Daniel to keep his pants on. If he kept his pants on all day every day he could earn a car or engine. He has successfully kept his pants on for a whole week! I think I have to find a bunch of fleece and make him a bunch of pants. He seems to really like the fleece.

2 comments:

BROOKE said...

Thats so funny about the pants. Joe does not want to wear any thing but underwear to bed. so i bought him some boxer breafs and some long johns (long underwear). so its like shorts or paints.
......ttyl......:)

Jared and Delia said...

Kids are so funny aren't they? They have their minds made up and it is hard to convince them otherwise. Daniel is so cute.