Thursday, March 12, 2009

She's a climber







Emily had decided that she now wants to climb most everything now. She climbs onto the couch and then leans over the back as far as she can. One of these days she's going to tumble over so she's no longer allowed on the couch unless she's being held.




I came out of the bathroom the other day and this is how I found my kids. She had climbed onto the table all by herself.












Then at Daniel's baseball practice she wanted to climb the fence. Mike helped her with that one. I have a very brave, adventurous little girl. Daniel loves to take care of her and make sure she doesn't get hurt.



She's also working on breaking in 4 molars. She still only has the four front teeth, two top and two bottom, so I'm kind of surprised that she's working on molars.





We've kind of been working on potty training Emily and this is what she thinks the litte potty is for. Standing in it and putting toys in it. She does like the big potty though. She's even peed in the potty a few times!

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

Yay for tee ball! I love Daniel's batman outfit. I know Owen would be jealous. Your kids are growing up so fast!