Mike,
The past six years of being married to you have been wonderful. You are so patient with me and remind me that things aren't as bad as they sometimes seem. You put up with some of my crazy moods and ideas and support me in my dreams. You also take such good care of me all the time and never even complained when I slept in the mornings while you were heading off to work. You never complain and you work so hard. You have taught me so much and make me into a better person by letting me watch you and spend time with you. I am so proud of you for all that you have accoplished and for all the things that you have learned and do to help improve our family. You love me and our kids unconditionally and we love and adore you.
Thank you so much for all that you do and thank you for loving me. I hope one day I can be as good a wife to you as you are a husband to me.
I love you forever and ever and ever.... and all eternity too.

2 comments:
Congratulations on your 6 years of marriage! How Awesomely awesome!
Happy Anniversary! That's a beautiful picture of you two!
Post a Comment