Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Emily meets the concrete




Saturday morning Mike took the kids outside to play while he worked on the cars and I even went out for a little bit. Well, our driveway is covered with the hazardous leaves and acorns that love to fall all over it all year 'round. Emily was happily running circles around me (really, I stood still and she ran around me) when she tripped and met the concrete. Her poor little nose got really scraped up and was bleeding pretty good. She sat on the couch and didn't want to move for close on 2 hours. Poor baby. Daniel even sat on the couch with her and cuddled her for a while and took care of his little sister.


3 comments:

Torrie and the girls said...

What a good big brother! I don't know what it is about little girls and having scars on their faces.... can freak a mom out. Although its been my experience that kids heal well, we hope she feels better...

Anonymous said...

Hope she feels better soon!

KC

Mele said...

Oh, so sad! There's nothing worse than seeing your kids hurt.
I got your message, my phone was turned off and we were picking up my mom from the airport. I'll call or email when the boxes arrive. Thank you so much!