Sunday, November 15, 2009

Silly girl

This morning Daniel requested that we eat french toast for breakfast. He said the he loves french toast! Wow!! This is amazing since there once was a time that he wouldn't touch french toast with a 10 foot pole. Emily enjoyed it too and at a couple different times said she was all done. The first time she got mad when I tried to get her down so she ate a little more. The next time she said "All done!" I had to make sure so I asked her "Emily are you all done?" And then she tells me, "No honey mommy!" Then proceeded to sing using her fork as a microphone.
Emily is talking more and more now and is actually a very polite little gril. She says please and thank you and even says sorry. I accidentaly bumped into her the other day and she said "Sorry mommy!" This morning she knocked my book on the floor and she picked it up for me and told me "sorry mommy!" and then went on back to playing with her vaccuum.

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

She is a little gem. No honey mommy...so cute!