Today Mike brought home his boss's new laptop so that he could work over the weekend without going into the office. It is a big laptop. Mike isn't going to want to give it back. He also brought home the big work truck so that he can go pick up an engine for the caprice tomorrow. I'm thinking he might not want to give the truck back either. Hmmm.....Daniel was saying how enormous the computer and the truck were. He told us what enourmous means: "It means something is really, really big." He then told us that enormous was his sparkle word. I thought that was really cute.
This month's sparkle word is generous. "Generous means that you are giving to others."
Daniel is currently obsessed with football and loves tackling Mike. It's not gentle either. I'm kind of surprised that neither of them have broken anything yet. My fingers are crossed that nothing does get broken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment