Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby cuddles

I love baby cuddles. They are so sweet and makes you feel so good. This evening as I was reading blogs on the computer and holding Emily, she turned around to put her head on my shoulder and her arm around my neck and just snuggled up. Daniel doesn't have much use for cuddling now and on the rare occasions he does, it doesn't last long. I love the mornings when Emily is still asleep in her bed and Daniel comes and climbs in bed with me to cuddle. They grow up too fast so I'm trying to enjoy these little moments.
Now that Emily is crawling, she thinks that it is time to stand up and walk. She's pulling herself up on things now. She'll be running around with Daniel before I know it. That's why she wants to walk, so she can tag along with her big brother.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

aww, Katryn is just starting to snuggle after she wakes up, I love it!

Nancy said...

So sweet!