
Today is one of those days where I am very grateful for the two kids that I have and that I'm not having any more. Today I woke up with one of those headaches that just makes you feel sick. I was babysitting a little boy in the ward and they decided to pull out all of Daniel's drawers and dump the clothes on the floor. Daniel has finally gotten to the point that he no longer makes big messes and doesn't pull out a lot of toys at a time (YAY!!!) So I expect that the little boy I was watching had something to do with the drawers.
Emily has picked up on clapping in the past few days and is also fighting sleep as hard as she can. She even hits herself in the head to keep herself awake! This makes me laugh because I'm told that Mike would do the same thing when he was little. She also likes to eat her big brother.
My kids are so very good and even though they have a lot of energy, they're pretty low key and are not destructive. I am so happy for the kids that they are. But when they are up to their whineys and temper-tantrums and mess-making modes, it makes me happy that I'm not having any more. Maybe eventually if we decide to adopt we will be absolutely sure that we are ready for more and ready for all the not-fun stuff that comes with these little joys.
3 comments:
Yes kids sure keep you on your toes sometimes, but they're worth it right?!! :)
You asked about the Thomas stickers...it's kind of hard to explain how I made them but basically I have a Crayola pack of blank sticker pages. I searched for the train pictures online, downloaded them and inserted them into my digital scrapbook program, and then inserted the sticker page in my printer and printed them out.
What a funny picture. Emily is so cute!
They grow up so fast. It just seems like yesterday they were born. I love it now that they start getting their own little personalities.
Post a Comment