Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Seven Months Old




Emily is seven months old today! I can't believe that time is flying by so fast. She is crawling faster every day and always tries to go where she's not supposed to first in the hopes of finding some paper or something very small to chew on. Things that mommy doesn't let her have. To have fun on her 7 month birthday we went to story time at the library (mostly for Daniel's sake), and we spent 2 1/2 hours at the park (also mostly for Daniel) and then we went to the doctor (an activity just for Emily), then we went to the chiropractor so mommy and daddy could get adjusted.


I am about ready to bathe Emily in Nystatin cream because yeast infections are popping up everywhere. The one we went to the doctors for today is around her mouth. I'm going to get her probiotics and hopefully that will help to keep her from getting them so often.
She loves to play with Daniel and his toys because they are much more interesting to her than her own toys. She likes cars too. This makes me happy because I'm not sure what I would do with a girly-girl. I do dress her in a lot of pink and girly clothes but I was given them, Thank you so much Angela, and I am happy to dress her in them because I did not have to buy them.

1 comment:

Lenae said...

Your baby is so cute! She is growing too too fast though. I can't wait to meet her.