Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Photo tag

Photo tag

Rules:


1. Open your first photo folder

2. Scroll to the 10th photo

3. Post the photo and the story behind it

4. Tag 5 or more people




I got tagged for this so here is a good excuse to post.

Emily was just over a year old here and she liked to pull the shelves that were in the t.v. stand out and climb in.  She liked that she was small enough to fit in.

I tag:  Sherry Groo, Kim Morrow, Krystal Bockholt,Shallee McArthur, and Torrie Haupt

have fun!

1 comment:

Mele said...

I love how she fits in there so perfectly!
Thanks for reminding me about the clothes. Life is crazy with the three kids and I have to make to-do list or else I forget things! Anytime you want to send them is good. Let me know if I can pay for shipping!