Saturday, February 2, 2008
A very big blessing
Our house went up on the market sometime Thursday night and a sign went up in front of the house yesterday morning. Two people came to look at the house and a couple of hours after the second person had come, we got a call from our realtor saying that we had a cash offer for the whole amount. She wants to close in two weeks which is perfect timing for us because we were planning on moving in a week or two anyway. We had been hoping that our house would sell quickly (within 2 months) so that agter we had moved we wouldn't be renting and paying the mortgage at the same time for long. For someone to want it so quickly is such a huge blessing to us. Our realtor, who is in our ward, says that this almost never happens and that it is a miracle. I know that the Lord blesses those who are obedient and follow Him. He answers prayers and I am very grateful for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is awesome. There are people here who have had there houses on the market for at least 6 mo. and are going crazy because they will not sale. I'm happy for ya'll
Yay for you! That is a relief I bet.
This is amazing, and yet I know the Lord can do anything. What an amazing blessing. Especially at a time when housing is not doing so well. So relieved for you.
Post a Comment