Yesterday I had to take Mike to work because of car trouble and after picking him up, we decided to take the scenic route home in order to avoid rush hour traffic. As we neared home I saw a wrecked motorcycle, the driver hanging over a tree branch and the front end of his motorcycle was planted in the flower garden next to the tree. Mike didn't see it and since I could not explain to him at that time what I had seen, we turned around so that he too could see it. This was something that you really don't see often and so I couldn't resist taking a picture. So that you can fully appreciate it I will share the picture with you.


I thought that it was very funny. I ahd to explain to Daniel that it was just a doll dressed up and that it wasn't a real person.
4 comments:
so was that real? Sorry I'm a blond.
Somebody dressed up a scarecrow thing and hung it over the tree branch and buried the front end of the motorcycle in the dirt by the tree. The entire front end isn't visible at all. I thought that it was funny.
o' ok thanks
O' ok that is funny.
Post a Comment