Emily is getting up at least twice a night again and she thinks that she can come sleep in our bed. Mike is usually the one that brings her to our bed. Last night we had both Emily and Daniel in our bed for part of the night. When I get up with Emily, she doesn't fall to sleep right away anymore and she just looks at me like she's saying, "Come on mommy, I'm still awake and I won't go to sleep until you take me to your bed." I stay in the rocking chair until she goes back to sleep. I know that she doesn't have to eat twice a night.
While Daniel was in our bed, he peed the bed for the first time in over two weeks. He asked me this morning "Am I wearing underwear?" I told him yes and of coarse he had to ask the obligatory "Why" that annoys me to no end sometimes.
My 5th anniversary is coming up on Tuesday but since it's a work day we're going to celebrate on Saturday. We're going to go to the Temple. I'm excited because we haven't been in over a year. I would like to do something special on the day of our anniversary but have no ideas as to what. Any ideas would be appreciated because I'm usually not very creative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sorry Emily is up so much! Kallie was a great sleeper--sleeping through the night from 4 weeks on. Whitney was a totally different story. She didn't sleep through the night until after she was 6 months old!
Kristin Green recommended a book called, "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" when Kallie was around 6 months old and it has been wonderful for both of my kiddos. It really helped me to better understand the natural sleep/wake cycles that my kids each have. (And, I was able to coordinate their naps as a result!) I hope you find something that works for you guys!
Post a Comment