
Daniel has a small bite on one of his cheeks and wanted one of those small round band-aids on it so Mike put one on for him. At church I noticed that the skin right around the edge of the band-aid was getting red and almost blistery looking. I convinced him to let me pull it off so away to the bathroom we went (we were in sacrament meeting) and luckily the band-aid came off very easily. The skin that the adhesive part of the band-aid had been touching was very red and kind of puffy. I guess thats just another band-aid that we have to add to the list of the one's both him and me are allergic to.
When Daniel was a baby I started playing music for him all night and I wanted to do the same thing for Emily, so Friday I got Emily a cd player. The past two nights she has slept so good!!! Last night she even went 11 hours (6pm to 5am) between feedings! I found the trick to getting her to sleep good.
3 comments:
Okay. Best thing I have found is this book called ( On Becoming Babywise) I wish I had this book when Gaige was born. It helps you understand how to get them on a schedule to sleep through the night by usually 7 wks. And if u r trying to loose weight, I have been doing weight watchers for the past 2 wks. Within 1 I saw a difference. I have been doing it online, but it is so worth it. I will be doing this right after our next baby. So worth the money. Great job Daniel 4 staying dry. What a big boy.
Yay for sleeping through the night! :)
Katryn loves music. currently she's still in our room, in a pack'n'play, but there's a music box on it. She falls asleep MUCH quicker when we turn that on. I love it!
Post a Comment