Wednesday, March 12, 2008
New Shoes
Today I got two new pairs of shoes which is a shock because me and shoes don't like each other. It's kind of funny that I like to get new shoes and go shoe shopping because it is INCREDABLY hard to find shoes that do not give me blisters. It frustrates Mike that I buy shoes, wear them for a bit, and then say that I can't wear them because of the blisters they give me. I can't wear shoes with backs on them for the most part because they rub my heals raw. It seems that all shoes give me blisters at one point even if they rub the same places as my old ones. Why is that? Anyway, I finally found some church shoes with heels that I love and have been looking for some like them for years now. I am bound and determined to break them and the new sandals in and wear them until they are so worn out they are just disgusting. That is my goal anyway. I think that new shoes are just a lot stiffer than my feet like them to be so I'm going to wear these shoes as much as possible and break them in. I will also continue to cut back on the shoes that I buy. Hopefully it will be easier to get shoes for my kids as they get older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have you ever tried using mole skin for the parts of your feet that blister? You can get it in the foot care section of any store, (usually). It was recommended to me when I was a dancer YEARS ago. Anyway--you just cut a piece to go over the blister-prone area and it's supposed to work like a second skin and keep the blisters away.
Post a Comment