
Daniel captured Emily and put her in jail and just to make sure that she didn't get away, he sat on the laundry basket. Now this is a magic laundry basket. It is a jail, potty, train, and boat. Emily didn't mind going to jail, she just played happily and looked out the side at me so she could get her picture taken.
Here she is just playing and looking at me. She adores her big brother and loves it when he plays with her.
Here is one of my big projects right now. I am recovering our nasty kitchen chairs. I really can't complain about them since they were free and they are good chairs. Fabric just doesn't do well on chairs especially when you have kids.
Here is a before picture....
and here is after. I only have this one chair covered and three to go. Maybe they'll be done in a month or so. Hopefully sooner. I don't know where people come up with things like put fabric on kitchen chairs, carpet the dining room and bathroom, and put tile in the living room (absolutely no carpet). People who don't have kids, that's who.



2 comments:
That looks nice--a little more spill-resistant than the old fabric :)
How lovely that your kids will play nicely together. :)
Daniel's "jail" made me laugh. So cute!
Post a Comment