Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just out of curiosity...

Did your kids have teeth by the time they were 6 1/2 months old? Daniel got his first teeth around 4 months but Emily still has no hint of them.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

we think we're getting a tooth soon. . .ah the fussiness. my sisters last kid didn't have teeth till about 8 months

Lenae said...

I can't remember when Landon's teeth came in. I just know he was later than others his age. A boy at church had four or five in before Landon got his first one. Just be glad she can't bite you yet, ouch!

Mel said...

jaden had 2 at 4 months and 4 at 6...but kyler (at 6 months) still has nothing! as a nursing mom, i prefer it that way too :)

Amanda said...

Kallie had nothing before she was bout 9 mos. old. Whitney, on the other hand, started getting them sometime between 4-6 mos. (I can't remember exactly when...) The funny thing was I was less careful about what I was feeing Kallie, solid-food-wise, than what I fed Whitney at the same age.

Nancy said...

A lot of little girls in ward ward didn't get teeth until after their 1st birthday. I wouldn't worry about it.