Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SHE'S MOBILE!!!!

Emily, my little baby, is now mobile! She doesn't quite have the traditional hands and knees crawl down yet but she can now go forward and most anywhere she wants. In fact she almost went head first off of my bed today. Lucky for all of us I grabbed her first. today I put her next to the couch and went around the house taking care of various things and she was very quiet and content for at least an hour or two, wandering around the living room and finding new things to explore. During prayers and scripture reading she made a break for the hall. I guess I'll have to put a gate at the top of the stairs sooner than later. She'll be all over the house before I know it!

1 comment:

Mel said...

wow! how fun. how old is she now?